Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Letter to Calgary, Alberta PD

From: Deb
Date: 10/30/2010 4:31:55 PM
Subject: Hello
 
 
To Whom It May Concern:
I am emailing you this, to make you aware that this person has made a threat to me, stating that if I continue to "judge her" that my life would be in peril. 
She has misspelled the word  (below in red, bolded and underlined)  but that is what she means. 
At this point, I am  not  pressing any charges against her.  But I felt I should bring this to your attention, in case it should happen again.
Her name is April Hunt, her husband's name is Jason Hunt   huntchristfirst@gmail.com
Her phone number, as far as I can find out, is 403-441-5656.  She lives in Calgary, Alberta.
I'm not sure how it is in Canada, but since the bombing of the World Trade Center of 9/11, that is considered a terroristic threat.
As I said, I will not be pressing any charges, but I wanted to make you aware of this.
I have not contacted my police department, but if I receive another, I most certainly will. And then may consider pressing charges.
She has a website:
 
Her email is: aprilscreations@gmail.com   and also  aprilhunt@shaw.ca
 
I am also going to send you an email that I sent in response to her letter.
 
Thank you,
Pastor Debra Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment